[Server-devel] Cubox Solidrun Prototype Packaging

Jon Nettleton jon.nettleton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 08:56:08 EST 2014

Well from taking some basic measurements I was thinking we could pack a
2.5" sata drive and connector along with the cubox into a 5.25 external
case like this
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817145090  That with
a few dremel modifications and some soldering I think it would make a nice
compact ​holder.  Given the time constraints that is probably not
happening.  I did look around and found this which is more than enough
space to do whatever is needed without much more cost,
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163231  It also
has excellent ventilation.

Of course these are just suggestions to help create a more self-contained
product right now.