[Server-devel] [XSCE] School Server Special Interest Group at OLPC-SF

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Sep 5 23:24:08 EDT 2013

Indeed, two very successful XSCE 0.4 RC1 / IIAB server installations here
in Haiti over the past 10 days (at 2 very different schools) where George
Hunt & I learned more than we could have imagined.

I'd encourage folks to use the following page as a scratchpad for school
server ideas of all kind coming together around SF Oct 18-20 and exactly 4
weeks later in Malaysia Nov 16-18 for the new Asia/Pacific folk too!

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Community_Edition/0.5/Sprint

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:59 PM, David Farning <dfarning at activitycentral.com

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !