[Server-devel] aliases for hacking on our XSCE school server

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Sun Oct 27 14:20:11 EDT 2013

I know that XSCE currently does some customizations, but personally I would
prefer to see the normal installation process not modify shell aliases or
prompts unless explicitly told to.

These are more of a user preference than anything necessary for XSCE to
function. XSCE eventually should not act or install as if it is the sole
role for a computer even if that is the most common use case.

---
SJG