[Server-devel] Server-devel Digest, Vol 78, Issue 28

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Thu Oct 24 12:26:20 EDT 2013

Hi,

I looked at the Compulab website and the Trim-slice H is no longer
offered. All
links to Trim-slice now go to Utilite. I was only able to find one
vendor in the UK
which offered the Trim-slice for 208 pounds.

I suspect that the Trim-slice has gone out of production.

Perhaps, David Farning can check this out. Maybe we could work a deal to
buy remaining inventory.

Tony