[Server-devel] [ANNOUNCE] XSCE is now on Github - Fork us!

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Tue Oct 15 13:50:59 EDT 2013

Hi,

Following a discussion about moving to github [1], the XSCE project has
finally been moved during the XSCE IRC meeting today [2]. AFAIK (pls
correct me if I'm wrong), the owners of the Github XSCE organization are
Jerry, Tim and George, and the folks who had commit access to the original
redmine repo, have the commit access.

Also,
* We sorted Jerry's access issue the xsce VM. So now, Jerry and Tim both
have access to it.
* The buildbot will point to the correct place soon.

So, all that is really needed is for the rest of us to fork the repo and
start contributing (by way of Pull Requests)!
Here's the link: https://github.com/XSCE/xsce

The workflow with Github is quite simple - Here's a demonstrative video
(from the DXS project) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEE85F3Zjcs

[1] http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel/2013-October/006827.html
[2] https://sugardextrose.org/issues/4786

Thanks,