[Server-devel] [XSCE]

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.com
Sun Oct 13 13:15:55 EDT 2013

On Sat, Oct 12, 2013 at 12:19 PM, Tony Anderson <tony_anderson at usa.net>wrote:

> Hi, Anish
>
> Thanks. The missing link you describe is the Karma Learning System which
> is the subject of a Workshop on Saturday at SF. I have spent virtually all
> of my time in the past few years providing teacher's with a way to create
> lessons using a wide range of resources. It has been successfully used by
> teachers in Rwanda over the past three years.
>
> In addition, Basanta Shrestha has a workshop earlier on Saturday showing
> the activities created by OLE Nepal which can be used directly by teachers
> in support of their classroom instruction.

Nice! A few questions:

1. Is the source code hosted somewhere or publicly available?
2. Is the source code licensed under GPLv2+, GPLv3? If not, then what is
the license?
3. Do we have an idea of the kind of resources (CPU, Memory) and the number
of users it can serve?
4. Are there any limitations that would prevent the software to run on ARM
architectures?
5. Are there any limitations that would prevent the software to run on
different OS platforms (Fedora, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)?