[Server-devel] The three step XSCE demo!

Miguel González migonzalvar at activitycentral.com
Mon Nov 18 07:14:19 EST 2013

On Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 2:48 AM, Anish Mangal <anish at activitycentral.com> wrote:
> I didn't setup root login (or atleast don't know the password to it). So you
> won't be able to login to the XSCE once it's running. Should not be a huge
> issue just for end-user demo purposes.

It is a vagrant generated virtual machine so:

- the user/password are vagrant/vagrant
- user 'vagrant' is in sudoers group
- ssh access is possible using port 2222 in localhost

I have an entry in .ssh/config so I can access using `ssh vagrant`:

Host vagrant
  HostName 127.0.0.1
  User vagrant
  Port 2222
  UserKnownHostsFile /dev/null
  StrictHostKeyChecking no
  PasswordAuthentication no
  IdentityFile "~/.vagrant.d/insecure_private_key"
  IdentitiesOnly yes
  LogLevel FATAL

The insecure private key is available Github [1].

1: https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/tree/master/keys

--
Miguel González
Activity Central: http://www.activitycentral.com