[Server-devel] XS Community Edition 0.3 (Release Candidate 1)

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Wed May 22 21:23:56 EDT 2013

More testing outcome.

1. Able to run with 2 USB-ethernet adaptor with one hardwire to the internet replacing the XO wireless internet connection.

2. Collaborative work e.g. few registered machine running memorize game while  6 XOs non-registered running write.

3. SOAS have problem starting collaborative activities.

Conclusion: So far so good :-)