[Server-devel] XS Community Edition 0.3 (Release Candidate 1)

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Mon May 20 03:08:42 EDT 2013

Ha... I keep poking it maybe not often enough :-(

My XO is OLPC 1C2, OpenFirmware Q4D24 and SKU228.

As for moodle registration I try again to see if itis consistent and will file if it indeed a bug - lately having been messing up the XO with a XO 0.7 installation.

Also tried startx into gnome (any way to get back to Sugar?) and reconnect to another wireless internet connection and hence was able to change my internet connection. Now need to see if hardwire connection to the internet will work :-)