[Server-devel] XS Community Edition 0.3 (Release Candidate 1)

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Mon May 20 02:36:11 EDT 2013

Great work. I installed the XSCE on a Class 10 SD card today to run on a XO1.75. Still get a blank screen towards the end of the installation. Connection seems working well so far. Manage to connect a bunch of XO to test. Tested two registration and was able to autologin to Moodle on OS 12.1.0 but not on a 13.1.0.

Thanks for all the hardwork. Looking forward to new features.