[Server-devel] XS Community Edition: XO 1.75 installtion

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sat Mar 2 10:53:10 EST 2013

I followed the procedures here (http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Holt/XS_Community_Edition/0.2/Hacking#Installing) and manage get to the part where I was advice to take a coffee break (ejjaberd starting, etc).

After a long wait I get the following info:

systemctl start ejabberd-xs-service
Job failed. See system journal and 'systemctl status' for detail

I checked log and it say specified file is not readable /etc/ejabberd/ejabberd.pem

What should I do to continue ... things went smooth until I hit this.

For the time being I could login into the system via an AP and get internet access. So something is still working with a 1/2 an installation!

---
T.K. Kang

Tel: (+852) 37430982
Mob: (+82) 61282324