[Server-devel] Best XSCE strategy for us in Pacific with XO-1.5 2GB Testing XSCE 3 on XO 1.5 2GB os855

Anish Mangal anish at activitycentral.org
Tue Jun 18 02:02:24 EDT 2013

One could probably try and roll a 2GB image so it can be installed directly
to the internal flash memory... However you'd still need a SD card or a pen
drive for storing content but they can be on separate partitions. This way
you could add remove content without worrying about the server os itself.