[Server-devel] Finetuning XO backups to XS

Xavier Carcelle xavier.carcelle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:01:35 EST 2013

Hey Adam, hey XS folks,
Thanks for your reminder regarding the upcoming Toronto sprint for the
XS developers/users and I wish I could come to the event.
However, I have started looking at a way to run ds-backup.py without
sleeping a random before the rsync and I have some questions about the
script. Do you guys where is the identity file for the olpc user in
the /home/olpc directory.
Do you have to access moodle once registered to be able to run rsync
over ssh without password ?
Thanks for your help.
Xavier.