[Server-devel] Finetuning XO backups to XS

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Jan 30 04:42:58 EST 2013

Are folks available to discuss backup/restore, WebDAV, squid,
Puppet/pdsh, pathagar, dansguardian, Moodle during our presprint voice
call expected Sunday or Monday 6PM NYC time? (much progress has in fact
been made among attendees to the imminent Feb 6-11
http://schoolserver.org Toronto-area sprint, but a wider discussion on
future requirements-vs-dreams would be really great..)

Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !