[Server-devel] Hardware for Schoolservers (EDIT)

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Jan 21 04:14:33 EST 2013

We use the EPC-AT270 in PNG powered by Sundaya solar kits (attached) we get
them from Hong Kong via an Australian company

http://wikieducator.org/OLPC_PNGSDP/Kisap

The one in the picture is a different earlier type but we have good results
with the EPC, all the deployed ones are still working apart from one which
got blasted by lightning

David Leeming

Solomon Islands Rural Link
P.O.Box 652 Honiara, Solomon Islands