[Server-devel] a kernel for our solidrun protos?

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 10:04:36 EST 2013

Jon,

The cubox-i2 arrived yesterday. On the solidrun wiki there are instructions
for loading uboot and a kernel image at
http://imx.solid-run.com/wiki/index.php?title=Building_the_kernel_and_u-boot_for_the_CuBox-i_and_the_HummingBoard
.

Do you have a better kernel image that Tim and I should be playing with?

I suspect that the kernel provided will have all the modules required by
the hardware, and that the boot args can be modified to go directly into
the rootfs, and start up init.  Is that correct?

Do you have a suggestion for a rootfs to load on a second partition?

George