[Server-devel] XSCE Test machines.

tkkang at nurturingasia.com tkkang at nurturingasia.com
Sat Aug 31 21:39:06 EDT 2013

Agree that we need to do testing before it goes in the wild as it can be pretty embarassing that things are broken. The last time I had good experience with XSCE 3.0 and 15 XO-1 (on transition to elsewhere). Have been recently testing the XSCE-4 loaded on a XO-175 with a few XOs and it seems to "hang" after a few 1-2 hours of continous usage - not sure why :-(

Cheers and a good weekend