[Server-devel] ANNOUNCING School Server Community Edition Version 0.4 Release Candidate 1.

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Sat Aug 24 13:12:19 EDT 2013

Wow, it's been many months of hard-driving volunteer work, far beyond
Friendly Manitoba, that seems so long ago in early July:

   https://plus.google.com/events/cosgiia7et0bvc7mmaeinv1ed40
   http://blog.unleashkids.org/hangouts/school-server-sprint-hangout/

Who can please write the blog post to appear at http://planet.laptop.organd
http://planet.sugarlabs.org ?

(What better way to celebrate our new community's 1-year anniversary!)

Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !