[Server-devel] XS to become XSCE???

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Aug 6 22:15:36 EDT 2013

Typo fixed below!

"Anyway for all the above reasons everyone is welcome to join
xsce-devel at googlegroups.com if they want a low-flame environment, to work
on the hard human problems around school server communities of all kind!"
(Again just sent me a short note why you care about school server
communities, and consider it done!!)

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !