[Server-devel] XS Community Edition 0.3 sprint in Toronto May 8-13

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Apr 4 18:05:46 EDT 2013

FYI our http://schoolserver.org community will be meeting as we do
bimonthly near Toronto May 8-13, this time finalizing XSCE version 0.3,
which we hope will enter code freeze / testing on Monday May 13th.

The focus is active software engineering contributors and testers --
with details evolving in coming weeks here:

     http://schoolserver.org

If you'd like to become an active contributor to this project, we invite
you to contribute on the above mailing lists in any way you can, and
then to join our weekly Thursday evening voice calls, thanks!

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !