[Server-devel] Post XS-0.7 plans

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Nov 13 20:35:45 EST 2012

On 11/13/2012 5:37 PM, Tim Moody wrote:
> Documentation on the Community School Server is starting to appear
> outside of the laptop.org wiki.  I feel some uncertainty as to whether
> this is as it should be or not.

George created http://schoolserver.wordpress.com so its blog/RSS feed
get more people involved via http://planet.laptop.org
Also because he found wordpress pulldowns easier to navigate than wiki
swamps I suspect?

To his credit.  In any case, I personally prefer wikis' inclusive
rapidity so I've copied the latest DRAFT "for testers only" install
recipe from:
http://schoolserver.wordpress.com/xs-installation/community-edition-xs-on-xo-1-75/

Over to:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Holt/XS_Community_Edition/Install_Recipe

Of course fast-moving changes this week will break the above repeatedly,
but hopefully you/Tim. Anna etc can help us all build out battle-tested
community-friendly basic docs before the end of the week ;)