[Server-devel] XS Community Skype Calls: Nov 12/14/16 (5PM NYC Time)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Nov 12 16:43:21 EST 2012

XS Community Hacking Week has begun...see you in 15 min on Skype (voice
call!)  Reply with yr Skype name if you want to contribute to the
conversation, thanks much.

Progress report/agenda:

* work has begun here outside Toronto since our late Saturday arrival
* Squid & Moodle are now working
* usbmount is blocking: we need a new program that listens to udisk2 on
the system dbus
     (for now, enable these manually: activity server, XS rsync, XS
tools, XS activation)
* address Tony Anderson's use cases @
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Holt/XS_Community_Edition#Use_Cases
* documentation won't be easy but I'd love feedback as I begin to help here
* appreciate more suggestions on what all we can practically achieve in
the week

--
Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !