[Server-devel] Moodle connection

Tony Anderson tony at olenepal.org
Thu Nov 8 13:44:17 EST 2012

Hi,

This message means that Apache was not able to complete a connection to
the Moodle database.

Some relevant items are:

/etc/httpd/conf.d/moodle.conf - this file tells Apache how to route urls
to Moodle

/etc/init.d/moodle - start up script for Moodle executed on boot

/var/www/moodle/web/config.php - home of Moodle, script initializes Moodle

Note Moodle at www.schools.sugarlabs.org

Tony