[Server-devel] upgrading moodle to 2.2 stable

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Fri Jun 15 09:28:20 EDT 2012

Maybe this is already well known, but I thought I would report my
experience here.

I installed XS 0.6 some years ago. I never touched moodle.

This year, we decided to upgrade to the latest moodle. The upgrade
script didn't work. I determined that the version in mdl_config was
wrong. It was 2009052500 but it should have been 2008030500. After
changing the version, the upgrade proceeded without much trouble. I used
apgdiff to do the last little bits to synchronize the schema.

--
Joshua N. Pritikin
Department of Psychology