[Server-devel] Fwd: [somos-azucar] Información en Inglés sobre OLPC + Chamilo

Yannick Warnier ywarnier at chamilo.org
Tue Jul 17 13:00:42 EDT 2012

Thanks Chris,

I'm on this list too (since very recently), so if you have comments or
questions, feel free to let me know.

I'm particularly interested in knowing how the POST and Cookie
information is built on Sugar before being sent to the Moodle server.
This is information I haven't been able to find (I've asked on IRC but
my partial connexion time prevented me to ensure I got an answer).

So far, my guess is that the Sugar browser always sends its XO ID
through POST (on all requests), but that seems very strange to me. The
other possibility is that there would be a JavaScript-based script on a
first school server page and that this one would fill the information,
but that also seems strange.

Cheers,

Yanick