[Server-devel] Fwd: [somos-azucar] Información en Inglés sobre OLPC + Chamilo

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 11:27:35 EDT 2012

FYI,

Translation of posting to somosazucar re Chamillo as alternative to
Modle for XS server.

cjl
Sugar Labs Transaltion Team Coordinator

Hello,

During and after the event on Saturday in Escuelab, wrote a
document in English on the OLPC project and its combination with
Chamilo project (and obviously information on Moodle as this
has a few things about our brand new project andelantadas Chamilo).

I share the link for those who would be interested.
http://support.chamilo.org/projects/chamilo-18/wiki/Chamilo_and_OLPC

Regards,

Yannick