[Server-devel] XS on XO

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Wed Feb 29 13:56:33 EST 2012

How is this work going ?

On a somewhat related note, I was building a firewall/serve box from an XO-1.5
running os883, and ran into the problem that the stock kernel doesn't have
enough of the netfilter options enabled (specifically CONFIG_IP_NF_TARGET_REJECT)
to support either the firewall rules I wanted to use or the old XS firewall rules.

Daniel,
   How did you deal with this on the previous XS on XO work ?

Cheers,
wad