[Server-devel] Sources for XS RPM's need a consistent home and/or definitive script

George Hunt georgejhunt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 17:39:31 EST 2012

Hi Daniel, et al,

Perhaps, after the push is over, I'd like to see posted in some public
place, a script to fetch all of the sources for the RPM's that make up the
new XS.

I say this because as I was trying to recreate XS-0.6, i became confused
whether sources were at git/ssh:git/ssh://dev.laptop.org/packages/
<git://dev.laptop.org/packages/xs-rsync>,
git/ssh://dev.laptop.org/projects/, or<git://dev.laptop.org/packages/xs-rsync>
git/ssh://dev.laptop.org/users/martin<git://dev.laptop.org/packages/xs-rsync>.
Most recent changes showed up in all three locations -- with some clones of
each other.  Or perhaps I just didn't find the actual sources -- (I found
the wiki somewhat daunting and out of date).

I think such a script would facilitate the effort to migrate the new XS to
ARM, and perhaps even X64.

George
<git://dev.laptop.org/packages/xs-rsync>