[Server-devel] registering an xo for second time

Samuel Greenfeld greenfeld at laptop.org
Tue Aug 28 00:19:17 EDT 2012

If the OS/Sugar build is new enough, the "Register" option never disappears
from the Right click menu of the XO character in the home view, and
re-registration is possible with no editing required.

The "Register" option only appears on the screen which has the application
Circle/Spiral present, and not in the Network view or Friends view.  Given
shutdown & restart appear on all three screens, this is potentially a bug.

I believe 11.3.0 supports re-registration; 11.3.1 & 12.1.0 definitely do.
The exact ticket which enabled this behavior currently is eluding me.