[Server-devel] Wireless connectivity issues at Kasiisi w/ new server

Brian Ghidinelli brian at pukkasoft.com
Wed Aug 8 05:03:24 EDT 2012

James,

Thanks for the quick reply - you are correct.  I was debugging in
isolation and didn't realize these were dumb access points without
DHCPD.  I've hooked it up to the new server I brought and voila, we're
up and running.  Now to get XS/browse working smoothly and they should
be off and running.  The old server appears to have some messed up DHCP
settings so nobody was getting IP addresses.

Thanks!

Brian

--
  Brian Ghidinelli