[Server-devel] Collaboration XO-1 with XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 11:44:30 EDT 2012

When the problem happens, it'll be interesting to see the output of
olpc-netstatus and olpc-xos cmdline utilities on XOs that have trouble and
on those that don't.

There's additional debugging info you can get from ejabberd on the XS.

There's a page in the wiki (in the XS techniques page?) that lists all the
debugging/diagnostics steps for collaboration.

What James mentions is correct, too. A reconnection is what is probably
"fixing" it.

hth,