[Server-devel] Network Backup of Journal Video Items

Sebastian Silva sebastian at sugarlabs.org
Wed Mar 23 12:23:33 EDT 2011

Hi!
I'm preparing a solution for an event in Lima and Puno, Perú, where they
indend to film a documentary using XO-1 laptops.
I'll try to use gstreamer to send video that will be recorded on a server.
I'd like it if you had suggestions for me.

As an alternative I'd like it if we could backup tranparently when there
are video items in the journal that are favorited.
So how should I setup this the easiest? The site won't have Internet. Do
i need XS or can I set this up with an existing Ubuntu?

Thanks
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Silva