[Server-devel] Hidden SSID and Proxy settings

Dr. Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 22:38:07 EST 2011

Jerry and James,

Thanks.
Both methods work within a session.
In GNOME, I can connect to the hidden network. And, if I change back to
Sugar, the connection is intact.
When I reboot, however, while the Wireless Connections UI (iin either GNOME
or Sugar using nm) shows the connection properly, it does not actually
connect to the hidden ssid.

Jerry, I have attached the file you requested.

Looking forward to making this work.
Gerald