[Server-devel] HELP regarding ejabberd, getting not_allowed error.

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:39:33 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 29, 2011 at 3:13 AM, Xahid <zahid.butt at gmail.com> wrote:
> its working fine NOW,
> I logged on, using the 1st XO registered,

That is EXCELLENT! Great news.

How many XOs will the XS be serving? Are the APs working well?

> altho. my Part is finished here, but i would like to know, how to create
> course, and manage them ?

Creating and managing courses is based in Moodle -- use the Browse
activity, from the XO that has admin rights, and create a new course.
Assign roles (teachers, students) for the other XOs relative to that
course.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com