[Server-devel] HELP regarding ejabberd, getting not_allowed error.

Xahid zahid.butt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 03:13:11 EST 2011

Thank you Martin for all your time and Help Once Again :)
its working fine NOW,
I logged on, using the 1st XO registered,
altho. my Part is finished here, but i would like to know, how to create
course, and manage them ?
is it just based on "activities" and downloading different activities ?

Best Regards
& Cheers :)

Xahid