[Server-devel] wwwoffle?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 23:41:26 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 4:19 PM, Dan Zubey <dzubey at openincident.com> wrote:
> What about distributing an rpm package that additionally includes
> xs-specific scripts for wwwoffle, apache proxy configuration, and
> /etc/init.d ? That way there's no need to do sed re-configuration back and
> forth.

You get the config and scripts done, and I'll ge them merged into the
xs-config package :-)

We won't be sed'ing around too much :-) what we'll do is leave alone
the initscripts and config files from the vanilla packages, and use
our own. Think /etc/init.d/xs-wwwoffle which starts the woffle
"service" which dynamically brings wwoffle up and down according to
network conditions. It uses binaries pointing to a configuration in
/etc/xs-wwwoffle .

cheers.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com