[Server-devel] wwwoffle?

Anna aschoolf at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 16:44:53 EST 2011

On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 7:42 AM, Martin Langhoff
<martin.langhoff at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Dan!
>
> Welcome to the jungle! I'm in the middle of prepping an XS release,
> and yes, wwwoffle would be a nice thing to include.
>
> If you search the list archives (google for
> 'site:lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel wwwoffle') Anna has
> written a bit of a howto and was keep on working towards making it a
> script to run. She's interested in this as well, maybe you can
> collaborate?

Wasn't me!  I tried to get it to work the other day on my test server, but
ran into an issue because port 8080 is already being used by Jabber's
http-bind.  (I've got MUCkl so folks can chat when all they have is web
access.  And do cool things like chat from a Kindle.)

Anna Schoolfield
Birmingham