[Server-devel] wwwoffle?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 08:42:42 EST 2011

Hi Dan!

Welcome to the jungle! I'm in the middle of prepping an XS release,
and yes, wwwoffle would be a nice thing to include.

If you search the list archives (google for
'site:lists.laptop.org/pipermail/server-devel wwwoffle') Anna has
written a bit of a howto and was keep on working towards making it a
script to run. She's interested in this as well, maybe you can
collaborate?

Another really interesting project would be to hop over to the
httpd-crcsync list, and offer a hand with it. Background:
wiki.laptop.org/go/Apache_Proxy_CRCsync . Alex tells me it's ready to
be packaged, so that's step one, with a couple of sample configs
inclded as documentation. And we'd need a script that sets it up as
downstream server, and another one for the upstream server. And
probably a few more things I'm not thinking of right now ;-)