[Server-devel] wwwoffle?

Andra DuPont andradupont at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 11:00:58 EST 2011

Dan,
Seeing as how I am using wwwoffle on my server now, I would be glad to help test it. I am leaving for Kenya on Thursday, so I have limited time. If you pass it on to me soon with some explanation on how to use it, I will give you some feedback.

One issue from my side is that I do not use squid, so I might have a bit of a learning curve on that side.

Also, I need to understand what your script does with respect to an existing server that already has wwwoffle installed. I have cached a lot of information on my server to take with me to kenya so they don't have to pull this off the internet themselves. I don't want to lose it, but I'm not comfortable with how to back it all up. Bottom line, I need to understand if the scripts will affect an existing installation. If so, I may not be able to do the testing until I return at the end of March.

Andy