[Server-devel] Observations and question about http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Software_Repositories

rihoward1 at gmail.com rihoward1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:39:37 EDT 2010

On Sep 28, 2010, at 9:06 AM, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 11:46 AM, rihoward1 at gmail.com
> <rihoward1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> It would make more sense for me to base this effort on F11 XS code even if it is experimental.  This will help find hardware dependencies in the code.
>
> The only "binary" package IIRC is ejabberd-xs. And given that it's
> "compiled" against Erlang, it may well be portable bytecode.
Actually I remember there being an X86 blob in F9 XS bios-crypto tree

The XS related projects I see in http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects  all seem many months to years old.
Are you referring to trees under http://dev.laptop.org/git/users? If so which are the correct ones for F11 XS?

>> I know in the earlier versions of XS software there were a number of places that the arch was hard coded to an X86 variants.
>
> Help cleaning up bogus explicit arch welcome :-)

The make files have X86 archs hard coded in them

Well need to get going to the day job...