[Server-devel] PDA mambot on XS

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 02:34:55 EDT 2010

Hi David,

Had that idea myself though didn't manage to see it through to a
complete implementation yet.  I guess the first thing you have to
figure out is what devices people have.  Formats are going to be a
time consuming pain for mobile x / mobile y etc.  No getting around
that.

I would suggest that you do a two phase approach:

1. Make sure that your content can be accessed using a basic XHTML
browser - which is found on many of the middle range phones these
days.

2. For audio application if you have a public place that people can
bring cheap usb mp3 players that might help make it more accessible.

You might also wanna look at Freifunk - that can be used to make a
mesh cloud of routers that can extend coverage.

Regards,

-Mike