[Server-devel] PDA mambot on XS

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:27:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

Was a topic I considered a little while back working with CMS systems
out here...

Depends what class of mobile device was one is dealing with - if
you're talking PDAs and more advanced phones then just a template /
Joomla running in XHTML mode should be fine as long as it's reasonably
put together.  If you're talking like the small Nokia WML browsers
then it's trickier.  They should probably just use a wapalizer.

The XS has a LAMP setup so shouldn't be too challenging.

Regards,

-Mike