[Server-devel] OLPC XS- Not booting

Dudley Daduwe ddaduwe.olpcbug at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:42:23 EST 2010

There were no beeps. If there were beeps then it would have given me some
clue on Memory or VGA but there was none. I tried recconnecting the IDE HDD
a number of times but that didn't help. Besides that the server is running
on an e-Box3 -D82.Version 1.3 RoHS. Finally there are no lights indecating
HDD activity, its only the power light.(Mini PC)

Thank you,

Dudley