[Server-devel] Bridging XS to another network

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Tue Nov 2 04:21:42 EDT 2010

OK thanks Jerry. I have decided to test this out on a safe replicated environment rather than risk breaking something, as I'd then not be able to fix it in the short time left on site. You gave me the second option, for the few fixed Windows PCs that will be involved in the initial part of this project, on those I will edit the hosts file. I will be back here next month and will have then bring a second machine with me to "b****r" about with at no risk!

Many thanks, you've really been a tremendous help, also Anna and other, cheers

David Leeming
Solomon Islands Rural Link