[Server-devel] Schools Wikipedia

Andra DuPont andradupont at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:23:20 EDT 2010

I'm getting confused on this. I followed the 4 steps Chris outlined and was able to access Wikipedia using Browse at schoolserver:4567. The overall browser activity seemed to slow down, and I could not figure out how to stop the python server and regain control short of rebooting.

David seems to be suggesting that it is not necessary to use the server.py approach with Browse, but use the Wikipedia activities directly. I am going to try that now. How can I point the activity to the Wikipedia data on the server? I would like a large Wikipedia encyclopedia on the server that the XOs access, rather than having to store the info on each XO.

Andy