[Server-devel] Collaboration server for existing network

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon Mar 15 23:45:22 EDT 2010

On 16 March 2010 13:35, Martin Langhoff <martin.langhoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 9:15 PM, Sridhar Dhanapalan
> <sridhar at laptop.org.au> wrote:
>> Indeed, I'm working on it now. I'm finding it somewhat tricky
>> understanding everything that's going on underneath, so that's why I'm
>> asking the list for advice.
>
> Which you got. Top quality advice. Don't ignore it :-)

Which I greatly appreciate. I'm still in an experimental phase, so I'm
investigating different avenues just to see what happens. In no way am
I disregarding your (or anyone else on the list's) advice. In fact,
I'm finding this discussion to be extraordinarily helpful. Thanks to
everyone.

Sridhar Dhanapalan
Technical Co-ordinator
OLPC Australia