[Server-devel] Collaboration server for existing network

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 10:46:41 EST 2010

Hi Sridhar!

you are right, for some reason, I find various emails from Andrew
Berkowics but not the discussion about fitting an XS in an existing
network.

There are two main paths you can follow --one easy, one hard. For the
hard one, I can give you high level pointers -- you'll have to DIY
(and hopefully document it in the wiki ;-) ).

=Easy=

Run the XS as intended -- hook up the WAN port to the existing School
LAN (we'll call it SLAN here) and let the XS run its own LAN ("XLAN"
;-) ).