[Server-devel] Moodle is disabled at the moment - Any Possible Solution

Hasikala Anuruddhi hasikalaanuruddhi at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 5 07:34:11 EDT 2010

Dear All,

We are fourth year students of University of Colombo School of Computing ,following Information and Communication Technology degree .Currently we are developing an Infromation portal for Sri Lanka OLPC project.

We installed XS 0.6 in one location and we retrived a copy of its moodle instance to a flash drive.Then we installed that moodle instance in xampp in a windows machine.When we accessing the moodle through local host it indicates "moodle is disabled at the moment".We could not find out possible solutions for the problem.

Can you please send any suggestions to get a new version of the moodle instance of XS 0.6.

We would be obliged if you could send us possible guidlines for the above mentioned issue.

Regards,

OLPC Group -
Hasikala Wickramaarachchi
Janaki Meewellewa