[Server-devel] PDF resources in public folders not opening in Reader

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Fri Jun 18 16:08:19 EDT 2010

I am wondering if this issue has been solved - the pdf resources not opening
in browse if file names have spaces?

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/10098

The ticket appears still open. But maybe the relevant activities (Browse)
have been updated. Can anyone advise?

I have just been given a DVD of content with 4GB of PDF files, most have
spaces in their file names. Nightmare.

David Leeming