[Server-devel] Mirroring the olpc wiki for disconnected School Server?

Mike Dawson mikeofmanchester at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:20:26 EDT 2010

There are a few plugins that deal with exporting MediaWiki...

However if you don't have access to it you can use httrack to mirror
it for offline usage - have been using this in Afghanistan for a while
and it works very nicely.  You can also check out webdump as a remote
httrack controller - you can have a remote server mirror a website and
pack it it into a zip for you ready to download.

Regards,

-Mike